Exposure to high levels of asbestos fibers can lead to an increased risk of lung cancer in the forms of mesothelioma, which is a cancer of the lining of the chest and the abdominal cavity, and asbestos is, in which the lungs become scarred with fibrous tissue.
Getting an asbestos testing services is a way to ensure the safety and health of your home and family.
Exposure to asbestos increases your risk of developing lung disease. This can be make worse by smoking. In general, the greater the exposure to asbestos, the greater the chance of developing harmful health effects.
We provide expert asbestos inspection and testing services of your home with access to a reputable 3rd party lab for expert analysis.
Where can you find Asbestos in your home?
- Roofing and siding shingles are made of asbestos cement.
- Asbestos is found in some vinyl floor tiles.
- Hot water and steam pipes in older houses.
- Houses built from 1930 to 1950 may have asbestos in the installation.
- Asbestos may be present in textured paint and in patching compounds used on wall and ceiling joints.
- Oil and coal furnaces and door gaskets may have asbestos insulation.
- Older products, such as stove-top pads.