Mold inspections is my specialty. I will help you investigate for any signs of past or present water damage that can promote the growth of mold. I take samples of any suspected mold to a laboratory for detailed analysis. If left unchecked mold that are indoors can damage the structure of your home. Mold is also extremely dangerous for your health.
Did You Know that mold ruins everything it touch?
Mold isn’t a bad word.
Every home has mold and without it the world wouldn’t be habitable for humans or animals. Mold only becomes a problem when there is too much of it; when it causes problems for your health, or when it is unsightly and causing damage to property.
This is where mold testing comes in.
We can perform Mold sampling and provide you an emailed report on what our findings were. We do not perform Mold remediation to ensure our clients that there test results are accurate and not influenced in any other way.
When to consider Mold Sampling or Air Quality Testing
- When visible mold (or suspected mold) is present
- Where a cleanup or removal of visible mold took place
- When a third party will be involved in effecting repairs to ensure those repairs are done properly
- When recent or past water event is suspected a “musty” smell is noticed
- An occupant of the home is predisposed to respiratory distress
recent mold remediation took place and you want to verify the effectiveness
- When the home sat vacant for an extended period of time